Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sigh....


trevor,a mckl student died.
miss moey told us that he was a very quiet boy.he's frm uganda btw.
what saddens me the most is that he never had a close friend.sigh...
so miss moey left us a challenge...to reach out...to make someone's day...
to save a soul...sigh...we had the memorial for jacinth and trevor yeaterday..god gave me the strength to not cry....
...the verse that came to me was precious in the sight of god is the death of his saints..and suddenly,miss moey recited the same verse...i guess god is really coming soon...

dear god,pardon me oh lord...for not reaching out..for not spreading your word...your truth...your salvation...help me,guide me..that i may lift up thy name..and yours alone...

LIFE IS FRAGILE-yan gen

No comments:

Post a Comment