Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Whoooooshhhhhhhhhh!


goodmorning:)


I are havings my half boiled eggs while blogging today.


LOL.

Anyway,mum is sick:(

i guess its the cold weather.Kuala Lumpur is now like Cameron Highlands or something.


nothing really exciting for this week.Going to Penang this Friday for a wedding.

Still considering whether to attend the CERC camp.


Been sleeping wayyyyy too much this past few days.And going online wayyyy to long.

Teehee.


Im still yet to finish my church paperwork.And yeah,gotta arrange my jpj test date with the Abang.As a matter of fact,I really dont want to resit.Haih.


All the stress,sigh.


Already I have problems of my own.


Last year during Malaysian Studies class,Miss Sandya was like,'All those who bribed for their driving license,raise up your hands.' And about half the class raised up their hands.


This whole bribery issue is just so stupid.

I think it all boils down to your upbringing.But then again,there are other factors like your circle of friends and so on.My cousin brother,he's in the police force.He was told to accept bribes or else he would be in trouble.NAISE right?


This whole bribery issue explains why accident rates are on a rise in our country.


nuff' said.


No comments:

Post a Comment